Monday, December 31, 2018

2018: The Year in Vet Bills

2018 was the year I had more opportunity to learn about feline oncology than the last three times we went through this combined, because we finally have a veterinary oncologist less than three hours away. One of the few side-effects of feline chemotherapy is it eats your arts budget and all your attention. First things first. I'll save you all the boring details, if you want to talk about L-CHOP and lomustine or the economics of the specialty vet biz, hit me up through back channels. Otherwise, Happy New Year, and I look forward to reading about all your collective gallivantings in 2019...

update: thanks dehggi and DtO for your good wishes. And kudos for battling through Google's automated anti-comment defense system, which doesn't even let me comment on my posts anymore, gmail sign-on notwithstanding. (Srsly, Google people?)

2 comments:

  1. (much) happier 2019, dear Stray!

    -dehggi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, wot dehggi said (DtO here, Google only allows sign-ins with gmail now)

    ReplyDelete